17RA022 Multi-Vane Air Motor - Spur Gear Series by Ingersoll Rand
- Calculated at Checkout
|Starting Torque lb.-ft.||105|
|Speed at Max. Power (rpm)||129|
|Air Consumption at Max. Power (scfm)||103|
|Free Speed rpm||255|
|Stall Torque Nm||221|
|Air Consumption at Max. Power (m^3/m)||103|
|Stall Torque lb.-ft.||163|
|Starting Torque Nm||142|
|Max. Power kw||1.72|
|Max. Power hp||2.3|
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150 deg F and some motors up to 300 deg F with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Do not see what you need or want help with your selection: Call us with your requirements. We have hundreds of motors from which we can select. In many cases, we can provide ??special? non-cataloged motors for unique applications.
- Integral face and foot mount standard
- Inlet ports may be rotated for optional mounting configurations
To view our complete selection of pneumatic air motors, return to Air Motors - Home.
CCN Number 1134766