MVA034B Multi-Vane Air Motor - Direct Drive Series by Ingersoll Rand
- Calculated at Checkout
|Max Power hp||4.15|
|Max Power kw||3.09|
|Speed at Max. Power (rpm)||3000|
|Free Speed (rpm)||6250|
|Starting Torque lb.-ft.||8.3|
|Starting Torque Nm||11.3|
|Stall Torque (ft.-lb.)||12.8|
|Stall Torque Nm||17.4|
|Air Consumption at Max. Power (scfm)||181|
|Air Consumption at Max. Power (m^3/m)||5.12|
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive environments.
- Instantly reversible.
- Compact and portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean air supply and proper lubrication.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress on your equipment.
- Mounting options: Face and foot mount.
To view our complete selection of pneumatic air motors, return to Air Motors - Home.
CCN Number 1124163