8245-101-3 Self-Feed Drill by IR Ingersoll Rand
- Calculated at Checkout
|Sound Level dB(A)||77|
|Air Consp. @ Working Speed ft^3/cycle (L/cycle)||1.5 ( 42 )|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Wood, Med. or FRP||1/8 (3.2)|
|Stroke Lengths||3.0" (76mm)|
|Thrust @ 90 PSI lb. (N)||90 lbs.|
|Free Speed rpm||10,000|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Stnls. Steel Type 304||1/64 (0.4)|
|Std. Chuck Capacity in. (mm)||1/4" ( 6.4mm )|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Steel SAE 1213||1/32 (0.8)|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Aluminum 2024-T4||1/16 (1.6)|
3/16" (4.8 mm) Capacity, Steel 25 HP (.20 kW)
- Built-in four-way valve enables both manual and remote operation.
- Double-acting air piston provides smooth, controlled forward and retract strokes.
- Needle valve controls allows adjustment of forward and retract strokes.
- Adjustment screw provides infinite stroke length settings.
- Ball bearing spindle support offers precision and long service life.
- Muffled exhaust for a quieter work environment.
To view our complete selection of air and electric drills, click here to return to Drills and Tappers - Home.
CCN Number 4159570