Ingersoll Rand 8248-B45-1 DRILL
- Calculated at Checkout
|Sound Level dB(A)||77|
|Air Consp. @ Working Speed ft^3/cycle (L/cycle)||1.5 ( 42 )|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Wood, Med. or FRP||3/32 (2.4)|
|Stroke Lengths||1-1/4" (32 mm)|
|Thrust @ 90 PSI lb. (N)||90 lbs|
|Free Speed rpm||4,400|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Stnls. Steel Type 304||1/32 (.78)|
|Std. Chuck Capacity in. (mm)|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Steel SAE 1213||1/16 (1.6)|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Aluminum 2024-T4||3/32 (2.4)|
1/8" ( 3.2 mm ) Capacity , Steel - 0.25 H.P. ( .19 kW ) 3/8" to 2 1/8" spindle adjustment ( 9.5 mm to 54 mm )
- Adjustable spindles allow reapplication as machining requirements change.
- Comprehensive range of American and metric collets available to meet a wide variety of hole specifications.
- Double-acting air piston provides smooth, controlled forward and retract strokes.
- Needle valve controls allow adjustment of forward and retract strokes.
- Adjustment screw provides infinite stroke length settings up to 3.0" maximum.
- Muffled exhaust for a quieter work environment.
For more information on the Ingersoll Rand 8248-B45-1 please call AirToolPro / Zampini Industrial Group at 1-800-353-4676
To view our complete selection of air and electric drills, click here to return to Drills and Tappers - Home.
CCN Number 4159661