8258-C8-2 Self-Feed Twin Drill by IR Ingersoll Rand
- Calculated at Checkout
|Sound Level dB(A)||74|
|Air Consp. @ Working Speed ft^3/cycle (L/cycle)||2.3 ( 65 )|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Wood, Med. or FRP||9/32 (7.1)|
|Stroke Lengths||2.0" (51mm)|
|Thrust @ 90 PSI lb. (N)||170 lbs.|
|Free Speed rpm||850|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Stnls. Steel Type 304||11/64 (4.3)|
|Std. Chuck Capacity in. (mm)|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Steel SAE 1213||1/4 (6.4)|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Aluminum 2024-T4||9/32 (7.1)|
1/4" ( 6.4 mm ) Capacity , Steel - 0.50 H.P. ( .37 kW ) 1/2" to 2 1/2" spindle adjustment ( 12.7mm to 63.5 mm )
- Adjustable spindles allow reapplication as machining requirements change.
- Comprehensive range of American and metric collets available to meet a wide variety of hole specifications.
- Double-acting air piston provides smooth, controlled forward and retract strokes.
- Needle valve controls allow adjustment of forward and retract strokes.
- Adjustment screw provides infinite stroke length settings up to 3.0" maximum.
- Muffled exhaust for a quieter work environment.
To view our complete selection of air and electric drills, click here to return to Drills and Tappers - Home.
CCN Number 4160180