8268-A3-1 Self-Feed Twin Drill by IR Ingersoll Rand
- Calculated at Checkout
|Sound Level dB(A)||77|
|Air Consp. @ Working Speed ft^3/cycle (L/cycle)||2.9 ( 82 )|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Wood, Med. or FRP||15/32 (11.9)|
|Stroke Lengths||1-1/2" (38 mm)|
|Thrust @ 90 PSI lb. (N)||250 lbs.|
|Free Speed rpm||350|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Stnls. Steel Type 304||5/16 (7.9)|
|Std. Chuck Capacity in. (mm)|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Steel SAE 1213||3/8 (9.5)|
|Nominal Drilling Capacities Aluminum 2024-T4||13/32 (10.3)|
3/8" ( 9.5 mm ) Capacity , Steel - 0.75 H.P. ( .56 kW ) 3/4" to 3 3/4" spindle adjustment ( 19 mm to 95 mm )
- Adjustable spindles allow reapplication as machining requirements change.
- Comprehensive range of American and metric collets available to meet a wide variety of hole specifications.
- Double-acting air piston provides smooth, controlled forward and retract strokes.
- Needle valve controls allow adjustment of forward and retract strokes.
- Adjustment screw provides infinite stroke length settings up to 3.0" maximum.
- Muffled exhaust for a quieter work environment.
To view our complete selection of air and electric drills, click here to return to Drills and Tappers - Home.
CCN Number 4160461