Air Tool Repair and Rebuild Services
Premium Air Tool Repairs and Rebuilds Since 1987
Zampini Industrial Group offers industrial air and electric tool repair and rebuild services for all tools that we sell, and many that we do not. Our repair services are performed to OEM quality standards by experienced trained tool repair techs to ensure your tools are returned at their best. From complete overhauls to routine maintenance, we have you covered.
Standard Repair Service Process:
- Send the tool or tools you need repaired to the address below and be sure to include your contact information and what you think may be wrong with your tool if you can. Our technicians will proceed to do a full teardown and analysis of your tool, and once complete they will email you an estimate as to the recommended repairs, cost, and estimated lead time to fix your tool.
- At your earliest convenience you may email us your approval or instructions to not repair and just return the tool.
- All returned tools will be billed an $85 evaluation fee. All approved repairs are exempt from any evaluation fee and will only be billed the amount from the previously agreed upon repair estimate, plus shipping fees.
Popular Repair Services We Offer:
- Ingersoll Rand ARO Self Feed Drill and Tapper Repairs and Rebuilds
- Ingersoll Rand ARO Air Motor Repairs and Rebuilds
- Ingersoll Rand and CAT Air Starter Repairs and Rebuilds
- Desoutter Tools AFD Automatic Feed Drill and Tapper Repairs and Rebuilds
- Desoutter Tools Air Motor Repairs and Rebuilds
- CP Chicago Pneuamatic Tool Air Motor Repairs and Rebuilds
- CP Chicago Pneumatic Compression Rivet Squeezer Repairs and Rebuilds
- Sioux Tools Repairs and Rebuilds
- Dotco Grinder Repair and Rebuilds
- Cleco Tool Repair and Rebuild Service