Ingersoll Rand QXX2PT1350NPS16 Precision Cordless Torque Multiplier Tool | 1" Drive | 200-996 ft.lbs. | 20V | Bare Tool
- Please Call For Pricing and Availability
The innovative QX Series Cordless Torque Multiplier will reduce your bolting time and cost, while ensuring repeatable accuracy for all torque-critical joints. Designed with a premium Norbar™ gearbox and an efficient, time-tested closed-loop transducer, the Torque Multiplier is world-class in quality, control and programmable configurations to maximize your productivity.
- Closed-loop transducer delivers a torque accuracy of +/- 5%
- Integrated Norbar® gearbox provides premium quality and accuracy
- Brushless Motor offers maximum durability
- Multi-function display module with cycle status alert and audible alarm offers instant feedback and easy setup
- 360° adjustable handle, with 6 mm threaded port for eye hooks or other tethering points, provides operator comfort, flexibility and safety options
- Standard or custom reaction arms available
- Optional wireless communication for process control with I/O and data collections (USB connection standard)
- Ingersoll Rand’s ICS software provides operators the ability to access and program basic fastening strategies, as well as more advanced options to adapt to the most complicated bolting applications
- Class 1 Division 2 Haz Tool option available
- Model: QXX2PT1350NPS16
- Item: Bare Tool
- Torque Range: 200-996 ft.lbs. (270-1350 Nm)
- Free Speed: 7
- Weight: 12 lbs. (5.44 kg)
- Length: 16.5 (419)
- Drive Size: 1"
- Voltage: 20V
- Communication: Wireless Enabled
- For more information, a formal quotation, or tech support on the Ingersoll Rand QX Tool Series please call Zampini Industrial Group today at 1-800-353-4676 and our engineers will be happy to assist.