OVERSTOCK BLOWOUT DEAL WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! LOWEST PRICE EVER; List Price on this kit is $832!
- 1500 ft-lbs nut-busting torque and 1000 ft-lbs of max torque
- Best in Class power-to-weight ratio. Ideally used for removing or fastening cradle bolts tire changing, fleet truck maintenance and in industrial and MRO settings
- Iqv power control system includes 4 modes: max power, Mid power, wrench tight, and hand tight
- 8.1” short tip-to-tail design at only 7.6 lbs.
- Brushless motor delivers durability and efficiency.Nut-Busting Torque:2040 NM
W7152 1/2" IQv20 Impact Wrench
Next Generation Power
The W7152 from Ingersoll Rand is the most powerful ½” cordless impact wrench in its class. Delivering 1500 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and utilizing the IQv Intelligent Control System, the W7152 can go from MAX torque to 'hand tight' in no time.
Features & Benefits:
• 1500 ft-lbs nut-busting torque and 1000 ft-lbs of max torque
• Best in class power-to-weight ratio
• IQv Power Control System includes 4 modes: MAX Power, Mid Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight.
• 8.1” short tip-to-tail design at only 7.6 lbs.
• Brushless motor delivers durability and efficiency
This two battery kit includes (1) W7152 Cordless Impact Wrench, (2) 20V 5.0AH Batteries, (1) Charger and (1) Tool Bag
|Item Weight||13.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 9.9 x 5.6 inches|
|Item model number||W7152-K22|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Size||W7152-K22, (2) battery Kit|
|Style||(2) Battery Kit|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||(1) W7152 Impact Wrench, (2) 5ah 20v Batteries, (1) Charger, and (1) Tool Bag|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
About Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand has stood at the vanguard of industrial innovation for over 100 year. From air compressor systems to power tools and beyond, the company manufactures products that offer best-in-class quality, reliability, durability, and performance. Ingersoll Rand is also deeply committed to building a better future. At every level of business, the company promotes environmentally sound practices to achieve progress that is truly sustainable. With offices and plants across the globe, Ingersoll Rand strives to meet the world's growing need for clean and comfortable air, safe and fresh food, energy efficiency, and sustainability.