Tandem cylinder doubles the squeezing force available. Lightweight, compact, used extensively in electronic chassis, metal furniture, aircraft, automotive component, boat, truck and bus building applications. Can also be used for staking, stamping, pressing or crimping service. Air inlet swivel aids maneuverability. Squeezes uniformly every time trigger is actuated, independent of operator skill. Using a compressing tool ensures all joints are of the highest integrity. All models: Plain black head; 1/4" (NPTF) air inlet thread. CR-1 rivet shank holes
* Virtually identical in material, design, and build quality to the proven and well known Chicago Pneumatic CP0351-CUDEL
- Capacity aluminum in 1/4"; Capacity steel in 7/32"
- Std yoke dimensions reach in 2 1/8
- Std yoke dimensions closed height in 25/32"
- Max force at (90 psi/ 6.2 bar) = 12,000 lbs.
- Moving plunger max. travel in 9/16"
- Moving plunger final part of stroke at max. force in 0.125"
- Cylinder type Single Rivet set type CR-1
- Length in 17 1/2"
- Weight lb 15.25 lbs.
- Sound Level dB(A) 96 Sound Power dB(A) 107